Thursday, April 5, 2012

Classic Pranks

Here are some top ten classic April Fool's Day pranks:
  • The classic taped sink nozzle to spray the victim.
  • Salt or food coloring on the victim's toothbrush.
  • Computer mouse/television remote - put a piece of tape over the sensor so that it won't work.
  • But blue gatorade in a glass cleaner bottle, and drink in front of your friends.
  • Take little pieces of vegetables and dip them in chocolate. Serve and enjoy.
  • Toothpaste filled Oreos!
  • Put 'push and pull' signs on the opposite doors.
  • Wet sneeze - get your hands wet and spray them with water when you pretend to sneeze.
  • Set alarm clocks at least an hour early.
  • Set the victims TV volume really loud and turn the TV off. When they come to watch the show the volume will blast them right out of their seat!


What are some of your pranks?

2 comments:

Dana said...

Those jokes are awesome! I love the toothpaste filled Oreos and will have to try that out next year. I remember in 5th grade, my friend and I got a plastic snake and put in on our teacher's papers on his desk. He was scared at first, but soon realized that it was fake and was only a joke. I think he was ready to get pranked on April Fool's Day! Thanks for posting and I love some of the pranks that you listed.

Kate M. said...

Hi Devon! I love your blog, it is so creative! I can't wait to use some of these pranks for next years april fool's day. I also loved learning about the history of april fool's day because I always wondered how it was invented. I remember one time in 7th grade my brother and sister put salt in my hair and convinced me that I had lice! At the time it wasn't that funny to me but looking back on it, it was hilarious!Can't wait to read more posts!